Buildxact is a tech company that provides builders and trades with simple online business tools. We help our customers get ahead and stay ahead with estimating and job management software to manage the job end-to-end, from first contact and quote to final invoice. Our cloud software is now used to estimate and manage hundreds of millions of dollars of profitable construction jobs across Australia, New Zealand and North America. We are in scale-up mode, continuing to expand our business globally.
Buildxact is looking for a data-driven, customer-obsessed email marketing manager/lifecycle marketing manager to drive campaign strategy and execution for multiple countries across several email platforms. In this role you will be responsible for helping to define and execute critical email marketing strategies with a global scope. This role will manage development and execution of all email campaigns across the customer journey, including full-funnel marketing and sales email campaigns, customer and retention email campaigns, industry partner email campaigns, and enterprise email campaigns. Management of these campaigns will include automated flows, engagement and promotional emails from strategy to execution with a strong foundation in B2B SaaS best practices.
This is a critical role in the Buildxact Marketing team as we look to scale acquisition and engagement and improve retention in our core growth markets. This role will support select international markets and cross-functional programs, including Builder Direct, Industry Partner and Enterprise. They will help with strategic alignment, setting OKRs, managing localization and more.
What you’ll nail
- Develop and implement comprehensive email marketing strategy across the customer journey lifecycle.
- Create targeted and segmented email campaigns to drive prospect consideration and decision, customer engagement and retention.
- Write compelling and effective email copy that aligns with brand voice and resonates with the target audience at the appropriate stage in their lifecycle journey.
- Create user journey maps that connect timely, personalized communications to key moments in the customer lifecycle.
- Optimize content for different segments, ensuring relevance and personalization.
- Develop an A/B testing roadmap to identify opportunities for increasing time-to-value and conversion.
- Conduct A/B testing on various email automations and campaigns to improve open rates, click-through rates and conversions.
- Stay updated on industry best practices and implement continuous optimization strategies.
- Monitor and analyze key email marketing metrics to measure campaign effectiveness.
- Provide regular reports on email performance, to include identifies opportunities for improvement.
- Manage and segment customer email lists based on user behavior and ideal customer profile demographics and segmentations.
- Ensure compliance with email marketing regulations and best practices regionally.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to implement and optimize marketing automation workflows and real time event triggers to lead nurturing, customer onboarding and customer retention goals.
- Work closely with product, sales, demand gen, marketing communications, customer success, enterprise and industry partner teams to align marketing with overall customer experience goals
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or a related field.
- 3-5 years proven experience in email marketing, preferably in B2B SaaS or tech industry. Additional experience with writing copy for the residential construction industry is preferred.
- Experience with customer segmentation and targeting.
- Proficiency in email marketing platforms and automation (e.g. Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot, or similar).
- Proficiency in CRM software platforms (e.g. Salesforce, Hubspot, or similar).
- Proficiency in project management software platforms (e.g. Asana, Trello, Monday or similar).
- Basic HTML knowledge for email template customization.
- Strong analytical and data-driven mindset, with the ability to interpret metrics and make data-backed decisions.
- Strong desire to build, test, learn new tools and natural curiosity.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and communicate marketing strategies effectively.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills for developing & testing innovative email campaigns.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and work in a dynamic, fast-paced growth environment.
- Experience working with OKR framework for goal management and strategy execution.
- Ability to work in-office with a hybrid approach.
Build your career with Buildxact!
Buildxact is a high-growth business, and you’ll be given the opportunity to experiment, solve problems, make decisions and work with pace towards a clear goal. Autonomy and empowerment are an essential parts of our values. You’ll be supported by an experienced team with a clear goal to grow rapidly across the globe, while you grow with the company.
Total rewards include:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- 401k match
- Competitive paid time off policies
- Parental leave
- The Friday Take Off (log off at 1pm every 1st and 3rd Friday of the month!)
- Paid personal/sick leave
- Exceptional team culture
As a values-driven company we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where people feel safe and you can be yourself. We’re behind you.