Buildxact is a tech company, digitising the residential building industry and changing the lives of builders globally. We provide builders and trades with simple online business tools, and give them back time to do what they enjoy.
Ensure that customers get maximum value from their subscription and deliver excellence across optimising, managing and growing relationships to deliver customer happiness.
- Customer Success team
- Sales team
- Product team
- MIPS team
- Marketing team
- UX team
- Franchise groups
- Define and oversee lifecycle processes/touch points and moments that matter.
- Be a part of the adaptation of training and onboarding materials.
- Assist with generation of self-help content for users (e.g. FAQs, documentation, in-app guides, etc)
- Manage customer escalations personally and follow a methodical escalation process.
- Integrate technology by working with the Product & Development team to create the tools the customer needs.
- Assist in design and research for new function. Engage with customers to ensure correct usage.
- Understand customer’s business objectives and processes and lead them through all phases of the customer onboarding and implementation journey of Buildxact, with a focus on product adoption success and ongoing use.
- Coach and lead the customer through the implementation and onboarding journey, teaching the best practices they need to thrive ensuring a fully engaged, positive and valuable experience.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement by collecting, analysing and using data to make the customers’ experience consistent and seamless.
- Provide actionable recommendations to ensure customers take full advantage of the Buildxact product capabilities and influence and drive behaviour change.
- Support customer retention campaigns with a focus on education and coaching customers to ensure adequate retention targets are met.
- Actively manage plans and activities with the objective to reduce customer churn.
- Collaborate with the team to provide valuable insights gained from your experience and interactions to foster a company-wide culture of Customer Success.
- Experience delivering training of SaaS products.
- Construction industry experience preferred
- Related higher education qualification
- Offer advice and opinions on customer approaches, but always be happy to compromise.
- Consult with merchants/dealers as to the best way for them to connect with their customers via the software
- Engage with franchise groups to ensure efficient structuring and training at scale
- Collaborate with your peers to deliver work and own the outputs of the sprint as a team.
- Identify & move to business opportunities, seize chances to increase profit and revenue.
- Constantly strive for improvement of business result: revenue, cost-management, and productivity
- Influence with agility, find and seize opportunities to improve operations and processes, within a focused business model.
- You are the voice of the user when it comes to quality.
- Empathetic listener, professional collaborator with a passion for educating people and delivering moments that matter.
- Your style is laid-back, informal and flexible, whilst being focussed on making your mark on the training you contribute to.
Health & Safety
Contribute to health and safety at work by identifying, reporting, and controlling hazards and promptly reporting any accident/incident.
Potential Career Pathways
Director of Customer Success; Account Manager; Instructional Content Designer; Customer Support Specialist
It’s yours to nail; Customer success is our success; Do what’s right; Keep it simple
The Position description is intended to provide you with a general framework for your role at Buildxact and may change as our business needs evolve and as Buildxact continues to grow.