Here at Buildxact, we take security, and the privacy of our customer’s data very seriously. We believe that working with skilled security researchers across the globe is crucial in identifying weaknesses in any technology.
If you believe you’ve found a security issue in our product or service, we encourage you to notify us. We welcome working with you to resolve the issue promptly. To proceed, you will need to navigate to this special link to sign up for a free trial. This will help us identify that the trial is created to search for security issues in our product.
Are you a Buildxact user? Have you found a bug?
If you are a Buildxact user and have found a bug in our software or any of our tools, please DO NOT report it using the email address below. This page is for security vulnerabilities only. For any issues relating to the functionality of Buildxact software, please visit here: https://www.buildxact.com/support/
- If you are not an existing user, set up a Free Trial by clicking this special link so we can identify that the trial was created to search for security issues.
- Let us know as soon as possible upon discovery of a potential security issue, and we’ll make every effort to quickly resolve the issue.
- Do not take advantage of the vulnerability or problem you have discovered, for example by downloading more data than necessary to demonstrate the vulnerability or deleting or modifying other people’s data.
- Do not reveal the problem to others until it has been resolved.
- Do not use attacks on physical security, social engineering, distributed denial of service, spam or applications of third parties, and
- Do provide sufficient information to reproduce the problem, so we will be able to resolve it as quickly as possible. Usually, the IP address or the URL of the affected system and a description of the vulnerability will be sufficient, but complex vulnerabilities may require further explanation.
- Provide us a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before any disclosure to the public or a third-party.
- Make a good faith effort to avoid privacy violations, destruction of data, and interruption or degradation of our service. Only interact with accounts you own or with the explicit permission of Buildxact, and the account holder.
- When reviewing your report, our decision is final as to whether we consider your report to be a security issue or not.
What we promise:
- We will respond to your report within 3 business days with our evaluation of the report and an expected resolution date.
- If you have followed the instructions above, we will not take any legal action against you in regard to the report.
- We will handle your report with strict confidentiality, and not pass on your personal details to third parties without your permission.
- We will keep you informed of the progress towards resolving the problem.
- In the public information concerning the problem reported, we will not give your name as the discoverer of the problem (unless you desire otherwise)
We’d like to ask you to refrain from:
- Denial of service
- Social engineering (including phishing) of Buildxact staff or contractors
- Any physical attempts against Buildxact property or data centres
How to submit a report
- We do not consider the following to be security issues, so please do not report any of the following:
- Ability to sign up for multiple trial accounts
- Ability to sign up for a new trial after ending your first one
- Ability to upload PHP files (our system does not run PHP)
- Any other business logic issue that does not represent a security vulnerability
- You must have set up a Free Trial account using this special link so we can identify it as an Ethical Hacking account.
- Currently we do not publish a list of known security issues. It may be that an issue that you report is already known to us; in this case, we will be unable to pay any bug bounty.
- E-mail [email protected] , making sure to include all relevant information and reproduction steps.
- We will respond within 3 business days, Australian Eastern Standard Time. Please give us this time to investigate before following up, and please take into account Australian public holidays when calculating this response time.
Buildxact may offer a reward when we have verified your report of a security problem that was not yet known to us. Where it is offered, the amount of the reward will be determined based on the severity of the issue and the quality of the report, and that you adhered to our policy requirements as stated above. As an example, a reward could be a $50AUD digital gift certificate, or more in a particularly serious incident. The offer and value of this reward will be at the sole discretion of Buildxact.
Any activities conducted in a manner consistent with this policy will be considered authorized conduct and we will not initiate legal action against you. If legal action is initiated by a third party against you in connection with activities conducted under this policy, we will take steps to make it known that your actions were conducted in compliance with this policy.
Thank you for helping keep Buildxact and our users safe!