Buildxact is a high-tech SaaS company that provides builders and contractors with simple online business tools. We help our customers get ahead and stay ahead with estimating and job management software to manage the job end-to-end, from first contact and quote to final invoice. Our cloud software is now used to estimate and manage hundreds of millions of dollars of profitable construction jobs across Australia, New Zealand, North America, the United Kingdom and Ireland. We are a “scale-up” business, continuing to expand our business globally. We know what it takes to get the job done.
Our Sales team is driven to make a positive difference to every player in the residential building & trade ecosystem and are passionate about our products and the value they bring. They inspire our customers to revolutionize their ways of working to be more productive, professional, time rich and ultimately successful.
As Revenue Operations Manager the operational efficiency, productivity, and compliance of the Sales team globally is yours to nail. You’ll be a part of building out a key department in our organization through ensuring the teams have the right tools, sales insights, processes and operating rhythms required to be successful!
What you’ll nail
- Enable the sales teams to exceed KPIs and revenue targets through implementing and managing sales processes, and identifying and rectifying workflow issues.
- Be the sales team subject matter expert on Salesforce and other tools that support the sales process, providing updates, training, and coaching to the sales team that drive enablement.
- Manage sales process and CRM integrity and identify any opportunities for further training or process improvement.
- Support the effective onboarding of new team members, ensuring they are set up with all the tools and training needed to succeed.
- Work closely with Marketing and Demand Generation teams to ensure a consistently high flow of leads, and provide insights on customer needs and market trends.
- Develop insights on key metrics throughout the sales process, produce regular sales revenue/client reports such as leaderboards, sales dashboards, client engagement & KPI’s.
- Sales operations experience, ideally within a high growth, global SaaS or technology business
- Best practice reporting and analytics using Salesforce
- A focus on organizational effectiveness and continuous improvement
- Ability to find solutions to problems and unblock bottlenecks
- Strong, effective cross-functional relationship building ability
- Clear, accurate sales reporting utilizing understanding of financial and business principles
- Exceptional organizational and administrative skills
What We Offer
- The opportunity to help build out an entirely new market that’s grown 100% year over year
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision insurance for employees
- Opportunity to participate in our share options program
- 13 paid holidays and 3 weeks vacation
- An incredible culture
Build your career with Buildxact!
Buildxact is a high-growth business, and you’ll be given the opportunity to experiment, solve problems, make decisions and work with pace towards a clear goal. Autonomy and empowerment are an essential parts of our values. You’ll be supported by an experienced team with a clear goal to grow rapidly across the globe, while you grow with the company.
Buildxact customers come from all walks of life, and our employees do too. Our company strives to create an inclusive environment for everyone to thrive and be their authentic selves. Our success hinges on all of our employees being comfortable enough to experiment in their roles, be bold and grow their careers – we don’t grow without the growth of our employees.