Buildxact is a tech company that provides builders and trades with simple online business tools. We help our customers get ahead and stay ahead with estimating and job management software to manage the job end-to-end, from first contact and quote to final invoice. Our cloud software is now used to estimate and manage hundreds of millions of dollars of profitable construction jobs across Australia, New Zealand and North America. We are in scale up mode, continuing to expand our business globally.
Our Sales team is driven to make a positive difference to every player in the residential building & trade ecosystem and are passionate about our products and the value they bring.
We inspire our customers to revolutionise their ways of working so they are more productive, professional, time rich and ultimately successful. We are high energy, we do what we say we will, and bring an informal communication style that suits our customers to a tee. We know that every day we are helping real people in real businesses just like us.
What you’ll nail
- Proactively engage with our trialling customers to maximise conversion to subscriptions
- Scope solutions that best address customer needs and educate them in realising the value of Buildxact
- Build, monitor and address your sales pipeline to ensure an accurate and on-target forecast
- Collaborate with Marketing and Product to share learnings from customer discussions to drive new trials
- Ambitious and target driven, with tight understanding of the sales process, ability and proven track record to close
- Tech savvy, preferably with SaaS or cloud-based sales experience (but we’re flexible)
- You view marketing as an important ally
- You value innovation, and have a willingness to adopt new approaches with the goal of exceeding targets
- An affinity with the residential building industry
Build your career with Buildxact!
Of course, you’ll have the great coffee, freshly refurb’d offices and other perks you love. We even offer fun added extras to help you stress less; like money towards hobbies and the flexibility to enjoy them.
We’re behind you
- Friday Take-Off – all company half-day off fortnightly on a Friday (equiv. to 12 additional days off)
- $1000 p/annum towards wellbeing initiatives to use how you please (gym membership? financial advice?)
- Active social committee
- Additional leave – Birthday leave, Volunteer leave
- Performance bonus and annual salary reviews
- Opportunity to be invited into Share Options Scheme
- The Resilience Project 10 week programme
We are a scale-up, with an experienced leadership team supporting us to grow rapidly across the globe with our people growing too. With that, comes a lot of opportunity.
We are dedicated to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where people feel safe and you can be yourself.