Buildxact is a tech company that provides builders and trades with simple online business tools. We help our customers get ahead and stay ahead with estimating and job management software to manage the job end-to-end, from first contact and quote to final invoice. Our cloud software is now used to estimate and manage hundreds of millions of dollars of profitable construction jobs across Australia, New Zealand and North America. We are in scale-up mode, continuing to expand our business globally.
As Senior SEO Specialist, you will be a key individual contributor executing both on page technical analysis / audits, as well as working with content teams on content gap analysis, keyword research, and ensuring content is both competitive, and complies with Google and Bing’s latest guidelines on high quality, high valued content. This is a global role where you will work in close partnership with the Director of Demand Generation and the Content Marketing, social, web and CRO teams across multiple geographies.
This is an exciting opportunity for a hands-on SEO expert who is passionate about working with data to solve complex SEO initiatives and optimization plans within the construction management software industry.
What you’ll nail
- Strategize and Execute SEO Plans: Devise and implement comprehensive SEO strategies, overseeing all aspects from conceptualization to execution, ensuring alignment with broader marketing objectives.
- Keyword Research and Trend Analysis: Conduct strategic keyword research and analysis to identify emerging trends in topics, providing valuable insights for content and SEO planning; conduct competitive research and analysis.
- Technical SEO Expertise: Develop and implement technical SEO strategies including meta data, semantic markup/structured data, redirects, and other on-page SEO best practices.
- Website Optimization: Research, recommend, and implement changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve organic visibility; Develop and champion strategies to measurably improve monthly rankings, traffic, and conversions.
- Performance Monitoring: Configure and fine-tune tools to track key SEO metrics. Use your analytical skills to turn data into actionable insights.
- Content Collaboration: Partner with our content, social media, and SEM teams to build and execute against integrated digital marketing plans; write concise content briefs aligned with our marketing objectives.
- Online Presence Optimization: Oversee the optimization and updating of our Google My Business and other social profiles, ensuring our online presence is maintained at the highest standard.
- SEO Audits: Regularly conduct comprehensive SEO audits, translating your findings into strategies for continual improvement.
- Results-Focused: Drive strategies focused on improving our monthly rankings, traffic, and conversions, measuring and celebrating our successes.
- SEO Expertise: Minimum 3 years of SEO experience in an in-house role, with a proven track record of developing and executing successful optimization plans.
- Industry Knowledge: Familiarity with the latest SEO trends, best practices, and industry changes. Experience in SaaS B2B SEO is highly desirable.
- Data Analysis Skills: Highly data-driven, adept in using tools like Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEM Rush, Ahrefs, Google Data Studio, Screaming Frog, and other relevant SEO tools.
- Content and Strategy Experience: Experience in copywriting, content strategy development, and link building.
- Keyword Research and Optimization: Skilled in executing comprehensive keyword research, page optimization, and site technical audits.
- Software Skills: Proficiency in Microsoft and Google Suites, especially Excel.
- Communication Skills: Excellent interpersonal and communication abilities, capable of conveying SEO insights and recommendations effectively to non-SEO experts.
- Certifications and Understanding: Preference for candidates with SEO certifications. A solid grasp of performance marketing, conversion rate optimization, and online customer acquisition is advantageous.
- A continuous desire for growth and to learn about new technologies.
- A focus on critical thinking and efficient problem solving.
- Metrics-driven with an analytical approach to strategic initiatives.
- An informal, but professional style that is respectful to the individual and the company values.
- Empowers and enables team members to achieve outcomes.
- Effectively manages projects and timeliness in a collaborative approach and style.
- Drives business outcome through digital channels, managing digital transformation programs and improving systems and processes.
- Is data driven, is on top of the numbers that inform the marketing performance.
- Strategic in approach, strong planning, and communication.
- Works effectively in cross-functional teams.
- Collaborates well with stakeholders and brings others along for the journey.
- A self-starter attitude and driven to overachieve on targets.
- A competitive edge and ability to thrive in a fast-paced team environment.
- Highly accountable for their own actions and equally expecting similar from the team.
Build your career with Buildxact!
Buildxact is a high-growth business, and you’ll be given the opportunity to experiment, solve problems, make decisions and work with pace towards a clear goal. Autonomy and empowerment are an essential parts of our values. You’ll be supported by an experienced team with a clear goal to grow rapidly across the globe, while you grow with the company.
Total rewards include:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- 401k match
- Generous paid time off policies
- Parental leave
- The Friday Take Off (log off at 1pm every 1st and 3rd Friday of the month!)
- Paid personal/sick leave
- Exceptional team culture
As a values-driven company we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where people feel safe and you can be yourself. We’re behind you.